# The following bugs have been fixed:
* Saving all exported objects (SMB/SMB2) results in out of physical memory.
* Export HTTP Objects - Single file shows as multiple files in 2.0.2.
* Follow Stream and graph buttons remain greyed out in conversation window.
* Dicom list of tags in element of VR=AT not properly decoded.
* Malformed Packet: BGP Update (withdraw) message.
* Install fail on macOS Sierra (error PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112).
* GTP: "Create PDP Context response" message shows back-off timer as malformed when included in the response.
* ICMP dissector fails to properly detect timestamps.
* RLC misdissection.
* Text2pcap on Windows produces corrupt output when writing the capture file to the standard output.
* HTML escaping of quotes in error message.
* TShark doesn’t respect protocols.display_hidden_proto_items setting.
* RPC/RDMA dissector should exit when frame is not RPC-over-RDMA.
* Some RPC-over-RDMA frames are not recognized as RPC-over-RDMA.
* RPC-over-RDMA frames with chunk lists are "Malformed".
* TShark fails to pass RPC-over-RDMA frames to RPC subdissector.
* Adding a DOF DPS Identity Secret, session Key, or Mode Template causes Wireshark to crash.
* Wireshark shows "MS Video Source Request" in a RTCP packet as "Malformed".