WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* Fixed showing/restoring the main window after capture
* Fixed sharpness of printed images and print resolution
* Fixed restoring of auto-save and auto-copy options at startup
* Fixed issue with watermark position on the bottom-left
* Fixed issue with 1px outline when shadow is disabled
* Fixed closing of tray menu on losing focus and ESC
* Fixed background color of copied to clipboard images
* Fixed non-default format selection in Save dialog
* Many minor improvements and bug fixes