WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
- Added optional “Copy Image” button to the Snapshot pane
- Added options to show/hide Copy and Save buttons (View menu)
- Added limited support for Windows 8.1 per-monitor DPI settings
- Default font for text objects is now set to “Segoe UI” on Vista and above
- Font name, text size and style are now saved and restored correctly
- Fixed an issue with capture options in the Settings dialog