What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* File size masks are allowed in script commands.
* Conversion of timestamps between local and remote systems with respect to DST follows changes introduced in Windows 7.
* Installation package includes development versions of PuTTYgen and Pageant applications. It brings following changes:
- PuTTYgen supports importing of new-style OpenSSH private keys (encrypted by AES rather than 3DES).
* SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-05-19, revision 8952). Improving GSSAPI support.
* Script commands and output are included into session log.
* Bug fix: IPv6 support was broken.
* Bug fix: Protocol ftps was ignored in session URL when port number was also specified.
* Bug fix: Suggested session path was duplicated when saving new session.
* Bug fix: SFTP packet counter overflow.
* Bug fix: Sorting by owner/group was broken.
* Bug fix: Failure when opening session protected with master password from command-line in console.
* Bug fix: Saving password in default session settings did not force prompt for master password, allowing the password being stored unecrypted.
* Bug fix: Missing OpenCandy DLL on Windows startup.
* Bug fix: Hangs when changing directory using directory tree after toggling showing of hidden files.
* Bug fix: !.! was suggested as name of executable when browsing for previously undefined executable.
* Bug fix: Failure when running multiple instances of console interface tool in parallel.