WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
* SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0g.
* Bug fix: State of Synchronize on start of Keep remote directory up to date dialog was not preserved.
* Bug fix: Progress window was incorrectly placed when reloading remote file opened in an Internal editor.
* Bug fix: File was uploaded after closing an internal editor even when not changed, but reloaded.
* Bug fix: With FTP protocol touch element was not generated in XML log file.
* Bug fix: Could not handle less common formats of passive connection data response from FTP server.
* Bug fix: Failure exit code always reported when reading script from standard input.
* Bug fix: File list flickered on every focus move on Windows XP with Explorer-style selection disabled.
* Bug fix: Progress bar tooltip is not hidden once the progress window disappears.