WinRAR 4.00 Beta 5
- Now WinRAR command line mode -ibck switch is applicable to most of archive processing operations, not just archiving and extracting.
- Default compression profile options do not modify extraction behavior anymore and "Background archiving" option does not work for extraction.So we added the separate "Background extraction" option in "Advanced" part of extraction dialog. You can save the default state of this option with "Save settings" button in "General" part of extraction dialog,just like for other extraction options.
- Switch -cfg- disables use of "Default folder for archives" from WinRAR settings in WinRAR command line mode. Also it forces WinRAR to ignore "Select for archives" fields in "Organize passwords" dialog.
- "Mode..." button in the operation progress window is enabled also when extracting or testing archives. It provides access to "Command parameters" dialog, where you can set "Turn PC off when done" option for extraction and test operations.
- Previously this dialog was accessible only when archiving.
- Double clicking on a password record in "Organize passwords" dialog works like "Edit" button, opening "Password information" dialog.Previous beta versions ignored the double click in "Organize passwords".
# Bugs fixed:
- "a" and "s" commands with -iicon and -iimg switches did not remove temporary files in WinRAR temporary folder after completion;
- "Enable autocomplete" option in "Organize passwords" dialog did not allow to disable the autocomplete feature in Windows XP.