* International Date and Time Formats
- As previously announced WinPatrol 2014 will continue to support our friends outside the U.S. You'll find this version handles formats as defined in the region control panel applet.
* SQLite - Cookies
- The only 3rd party software used by WinPatrol is an open-source public domain library named SQLite3.DLL This file is used by Chrome and Mozilla to store their cookies. If you see files in our Hidden list that start with "etilqs_" they indicate a SQLite database files. WinPatrol uses this file to help you manage your cookies. To continue our full cookie support this update includes the latest SQLite library.
* WinPatrol Installation
- The setup program has been improved to include more information on using WinPatrol effectively.
* Graphic Enhancements
- Graphics associated with WinPatrol lists have been updated. The graphic which represents real-time monitoring has been updated so PLUS users are provided a clear indication that monitoring is active.
* ActiveX Non-PLUS error
- Some reports that indicate WinPatrol can get confused about being a PLUS version. The main symptom is having an update button appear in the list of ActiveX controls.
* Column Sorting
- One of the functions used by our column sorting has been improved so sorting programs will be more consistent. In the process we also found that the company was not being displayed correctly.
* Environment Variables
- This version fixes a big in our handling of the %SYSTEMROOT% environment variable. It also improves handling of 64 bit file redirection for other environment variables.