Winamp 5.25 Beta 825
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
- Fixed: playlist extension registry writing
- Fixed: remote playlists nested within a playlist
- Fixed: dialog fixes (font change had knocked some things out of whack)
- Fixed: xp themed dialogs
- Fixed: rogue winamp agent registry Run key
- Fixed: [dsp_sps] 24 bit fix
- Fixed: [in_dshow] seek to key frame
- Fixed: [in_mp3] do Viz after DSP
- Fixed: [in_mp3] made genre dropdown bigger again (only effects pre-XP os's)
- Fixed: [gen_jumpex] Crash when clicking 'switch to vis/video' button
- Fixed: [gen_ml] tree icon fixup (working around an OS bug that was causing CreateDIBSection to sometimes crash (divide-by-zero in ICM32) using V4 bitmap header struct)
- Fixed: [ml_local] fix for setting the watch folders extension list
- Fixed: [ml_local] fixed crash when trying to create a new view before mldb has loaded
- Improved: expanded 24bit warning
- Updated: [gen_jumpex] jtfe 0.97.7h (build 57)