Winamp 5.572 Full
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
* Improved: [h264.w5s] H.264 decoder optimizations
* Improved: [in_avi/bmp.w5s] Support for RGB bitmap AVI
* Improved: [ml_disc] Support for Disc# in CD Ripping naming convention
* Fixed: Crash when using Alt+3 editor during mldb background scan
* Fixed: EasyMove for classic video window
* Fixed: Spectrum analyzer and beat vis for 32bit PCM files
* Fixed: [bmp.w5s] Memory leaks with BMP AVI codecs (tscc, rle, yuv, rgb)
* Fixed: [D3D] Crash when changing height but not width on back-to-back videos
* Fixed: [gen_tray] Compact mode in Win7 popout tray
* Fixed: [in_avi] Crash on files with missing RIFF header (including 0-byte files)
* Fixed: [in_avi] Crash when ix## seektables aren't where they are supposed to be...
* Fixed: [in_mod] Out of memory error with some older .mod files
* Fixed: [in_mp3] ADTS header unicode/ansi issues (for .aac files)
* Fixed: [ml_impex] UTF-8 writing
* Fixed: [ml_local] Info editor erasing mldb fields not supported by input plugin
* Misc: Further attempts to fix reported elevation/registration issues on Vista & Win7
* Misc: Installer: Only install Gracenote alongside dependent components
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
* Misc: Various translation updates (note: French lang pack now updated to 5.57x)
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] JTFE v126.96.36.199
* Updated: libpng 1.4.0
* Updated: libsndfile 1.0.21