Winamp 5.33 Full
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
- Improved: [gen_ml] unicode tree item title support
- Improved: [NDE] speed optimizations
- Improved: [ml_history] localized dates
- Improved: [ml_local] Unicode media library support
- Improved: [ml_playlists] now uses m3u8 to retain unicode file info
- Improved: [ml_playlists] playlists in send-to submenu
- Improved: [ml_pmp] playback-from-device of unicode filenames
- Improved: [ml_wire] moved discover page to main page
- Improved: [pmp_p4s] auto-detection of supported file formats
- Fixed: playlist directory loading fix (again)
- Fixed: recursive playlist loading
- Fixed: video lockup when switching video display settings
- Fixed: HTML playlist generation
- Fixed: temp file cleanup after burning
- Fixed: Alt+L from video window
- Fixed: fullscreen video display drawing glitch
- Fixed: recursive shortcut loading
- Fixed ASX Loader not reading local relative paths correctly
- Fixed: [gen_ml] & needs expanding to && for any menu entries showing filenames
- Fixed: [in_cdda] crash on exit when ejecting CD
- Fixed: [in_flac] not saving genres.txt in multiuser directory
- Fixed: [in_mp3] create id3v2 tag when writing album artist
- Fixed: [in_mp3] workaround for id3v2.4 tags with badly formatted frame sizes
- Fixed: [in_vorbis] writing blank metadata instead of erasing
- Fixed: [in_wave] sometimes not remembering custom extensions
- Fixed: [in_wm] stack overflow on hi-def multichannel audio with replaygain enabled
- Fixed: [in_wm] File Info editor album artist not saving
- Fixed: [ml_local] Modern skin pledit winshade 'Manage Playlist' button bug
- Fixed: [ml_local] ignoring files with ellipsis (...)
- Fixed: [ml_local] editing disc via 'edit selected items'
- Fixed: [ml_local] sorting fix
- Fixed: [ml_local] ratings menu
- Fixed: [ml_local] crash when sorting by replaygain
- Fixed: [ml_local] deadlock when retrieving title to guess metadata
- Fixed: [ml_local] no longer causes unicode files in playlist to display ?????
- Fixed: [ml_playlists] time column and 'status' in statusbar
- Fixed: [ml_playlists] send-to another playlist makes playlist file appear rather than contents
- Fixed: [ml_pmp]
- Fixed: [ml_pmp] Metadata showing as -1
- Fixed: [ml_rg] multi-channel files being calculated incorrectly
- Fixed: [ml_transcode] bad/missing metadata on transcoded files
- Fixed: [ml_transcode] error on overly long filenames ("can't open destination file")
- Fixed: [ml_wire] podcasts that change titles not updating properly
- Fixed: [pmp_p4s] mass storage devices showing as Plays For Sure devices in Vista
- Fixed: [vis_milk] multi-user issues
- Updated: [enc_aacplus] Coding Technologies aacPlus encoder 8.0.3
- Updated: [enc_flac] Flake r117
- Updated: [gen_jumpex] Jump to File Extension 0.97.11