Winamp 5.32 Full
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
- New: [ml_local] new filters for three pane view (album artist, genre, publisher)
- New: [ml_local] option to rescan metadata for selected files
- New: [ml_transcode] Transcoding tool. Convert your files from one format to another.
- New: [pmp_activesync] Support for Windows Mobile devices
- Improved: send-to in songticker right-click menu
- Improved: [ml_local] album artist, disc, replaygain, composer, full path columns
- Improved: [ml_local] localized dates
- Improved: [ml_local] folder browsing dialog
- Improved: [ml_rg] lower thread priority to prevent system slowdowns
- Fixed: classic skin playlist time drawing glitch
- Fixed: slow load-time with playlist of network share files
- Fixed: CD burning with Windows 98/ME
- Fixed: flickering with non-overlay video display
- Fixed: [gen_ml] treeview icons on Windows 98/ME
- Fixed: [gen_ml] modern skin docked toolbar mode not remembered
- Fixed: [gen_ml] listview flicker reduction
- Fixed: [in_flac] crash when viewing info (alt+3) on non-existent files
- Fixed: [in_mp3] incorrect length reported with Easy CDDA Extractor encodes
- Fixed: [in_mp4] unable to play truncated M4A files
- Fixed: [in_vorbis] crash with very short files
- Fixed: [jnetlib] HTTP timeouts on streams with character 255 in HTTP headers
- Fixed: [ml_disc] CD View sometimes causing flickering of all open windows
- Fixed: [ml_history] crash when disabling & re-enabling view
- Fixed: [ml_playlists] corrupt display when scrolling
- Fixed: [ml_wire] crash when parsing podcasts with badly formed dates