VMware Server 1.0.5
- Provision additional servers in minutes without investing in new hardware
- Run Windows, Linux, Solaris and Netware operating systems and applications on the same physical server
- Increase the CPU utilization of a physical server
- Move virtual machines from one physical server to another without re-configuration.
- Capture the entire state of a virtual machine and roll back to that configuration with the click of a button
- Gain centralized management to efficiently provision, monitor and manage IT infrastructure when combined with VMware VirtualCenter
- Choose to access enterprise-class product support
- Easily migrate virtual machines to VMware Infrastructure
Version 1.0.5 a maintenance bug fix release to address security issues. See Resolved Issues for information on what has been fixed.
In addition, Version 1.0.5 improves Remote Console performance and screen refreshing.