VirtualDJ (VDJ) is a feature-packed deejaying software for mixing and playing digital audio and video tracks. The UI resembles a classic DJ setup with a mixer and two turntables but can be expanded to 4 decks or more. It’s vinyl emulation feature allows to control music files on the computer through physical turntables which makes the mixing and scratching experience authentic and far more powerful than using keyboard and mouse. VirtualDJ’s large range of features include standard controls (play, pause, stop, cue), automatic BPM and KEY calculation, a 3 band equalizer, pitch control, real scratch simulation, karaoke support, CD to MP3 encoder, compatibility with iTunes playlists, recording of DJ sessions and many more.
- new ContentUnlimited Video and Karaoke subscription plans
- new improved LiveFeedback recommendations
- Windows 8 multi-touch full compatibility
- new actions "slip_mode", "slip", "loop_roll"
- new actions "motorwheel 'speed'" and "motorwheel 'invspeed'" (for Denon motorized wheels)
- midi definition <jog> can have ccmsb2="" for 21-bit messages
- device definitions can include firmware update messages
- fixed <slider orientation="circle"> with negative angles
- fixed potential crash with malformed id3 tags
- fixed transition applied to audio-only plugins on Mac
- fixed potential crash when using clipbank plugin on Mac
- fixed potential crash when using cover download dialog on Mac