What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed a potential host crash triggered by shutting down a VM when another VM was running (only affected 32-bit hosts and 64-bit OS X hosts, 4.1 regression)
- VMM: fixed a potential host crash under a high guest memory pressure (seen with Windows 8 guests)
- VMM: respect RAM preallocation while restoring saved state.
- VMM: fixed handling of task gates if VT-x/AMD-V is disabled
- Storage: fixed audio CD passthrough for certain media players
- USB: don't crash if a USB device is plugged or unplugged when saving or loading the VM state (SMP guests only)
- RTC: fixed a potential corruption of CMOS bank 1
- Mac OS X hosts: installer fixes for Leopard (4.1.20 regression)
- Windows Additions: fixed memory leak in VBoxTray