* All disk processing algorithms were optimized for speed and efficiency.
* Support to optimize FAT disks was added.
* The ability to specify the file sorting order and criteria was added for optimization.
* Additional filters for fragment and file size were added.
* Optimization now makes use of all specified filters.
* The ability to minimize the window to the system tray was added.
* The ability to display the progress on the task bar icon was added for Windows 7® and above.
* File fragmentation reports are now no longer stored in the root folder of the drive, but in a sub-folder of the installation folder, so they are no longer left behind after removing UltraDefrag.
* The Explorer context menu handler is now configurable too.
* The following translations were added: