What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# Facebook chat.
* A change on the Facebook side meant that international users suddenly started seeing junk characters in their chat messages instead of properly encoded characters. This has been fixed
* With Outlook.com now supporting the popular IMAP protocol, Trillian’s ability to monitor these email accounts has improved leaps and bounds. See your full mail preview, mark messages as spam, delete messages, etc. In addition, we’ve fixed bugs specific to Yahoo mail, improved our bandwidth consumption when dealing with large messages, and tweaked a few other mail-specific bugs as well.
# In-house servers.
* As more and more of our customers adopt our Trillian Server in-house business solution, we’re also making sure all of our client software can properly connect to an in-house server. Accomplishes this for the Windows side, making it possible to connect to servers with self-signed TLS certificates and more.
# Message windows.
* A few long-standing bugs have been addressed , including a few very rare corner cases with message window flashing, improvements to group chat windows, fixes to spellcheck, and a few other great tweaks that long-time users will appreciate – including the removal of the tooltip in the edit area that annoyed so many of you!
* Last but not least, our Twitter engine gets a few nice enhancements : see user displaynames and usernames in your stream, fixes for direct messaging, fixes for RTs being cut off, and more.