What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- Fixed the problem with "olemainthreadwndname not responding" in service mode under Windows NT 4.0. Under that OS, the TightVNC service could hang on logoff.
- Removed the code for "desktop optimizations" that was rather harmful than useful. Hopefully, this should fix problems with crashing Delphi application. Also this should prevent settings like font smoothing always set to true on disconnect.
- Fixed the issue with port number edit boxes that were labeled incorrectly in the Properties dialog.
- Disallowing clipboard transfers in view-only mode.
- Fixed the problem with carriage return/linefeed conversion of clipboard data.
- Fixed the problem with wallpaper being removed only after completing the initial screen transmission.
- Minor improvements in the File Transfers dialog.
- More context help messages in Properties and File Transfers dialogs.
- Other improvements and bugfixes, see ChangeLog files within the distribution for more details.