The Bat!  188.8.131.52
- Now The Bat! does not use BitBlt Win32 API call with SRCAND operation on transparent GIF images in HTML messages. This is also important when printing such images, because some not-fully-compatible printer drivers might experience problems when an application uses BitBlt with SRCAND.
- A buffer overrun when selecting text in some messages has been fixed.
- Now The Bat! displays in the "About" box the information on the registration key: until which version the registration key is valid.
- Display glitches, which might occur on background of some dialogue windows, have been fixed.
- "Connection Centre" display bug, which might occur when scrolling the window.
- Sometimes the transparent "Details" section of the "Connection Centre" was displayed with wrong background.
- "Connection Centre" displayed black lines after scrolling.
- Details of the "Connection Centre" stayed empty after deactivating and activating them.