TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 3.0.8
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
- Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "MacOSX" to "OS X"
- new login protocol. Old clients can not connect to this server version. (An error message will be shown)
- added new commandline parameter "query_skipbruteforcecheck" to disable any protection for whitelisted Ip addresses for the ServerQuery interface
- added some protection against DOS attacks due to cpu usage during login
- only official client version strings are accepted
- query logins are now always logged. With account name.
- Moving virtual server between instances should now not trigger the "running elsewhere" accounting error.
- removed dependency on libstdc++ runtime library on Linux platform
- Fixed dependencies on newer glibc versions
- fixed a hang on virtual server shutdown
- fixed race condition on pending connections
- other various bug fixes