TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 3.0.6
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
- fixed broken queryclient database deletion
- complaints got some magic to prevent abusing
- complaints adding/deletion get logged (client logging need to be enabled)
- bans adding/deletion get logged (client logging need to be enabled)
- notifychannelgrouplist / notifyservergrouplist added i_group_needed_modify_power, i_group_needed_member_add_power and i_group_needed_member_remove_power values
- added permission b_channel_create_modify_with_force_password
- added permission b_client_is_sticky (sticks a client to current channel)
- added permission b_client_ignore_sticky (ignores sticky flag)
- Compress command packets to reduce network traffic (voice and filetransfer will not be affected)