TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 18.104.22.168
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- Increased Plugin API version to 18: Added returnCode to flushChannelCreate|Update, changed type of permissionID parameters from anyID to unsigned int.
- Mono sounds can now also be sent to just left and right (stereo) speakers. This is now the default setting. Select "Mono to surround" in playback options to get the old behaviour.
- Changing the bantime dropdown no longer adjusts the time.
- Added contextmenu to copy client version from About dialog to clipboard.
- Added SERVER_ICON, CHANNEL_ICON and CLIENT_ICON variables to info templates.
- Enable scrollbuttons on Mac tabs to avoid the window resizing when too many chat tabs open.
- Added Isle of Men country flag.
- Fixed possible crash when clicking on ts3server:// links with a default channel specified.
- Fixed banlist sorting which did not apply properly after searching.
- Reverted plain/text mimetype for client items drag&drop. Needs some more work on lineedits first to implement this properly.