TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.2
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
! Updated plugins API to 14
+ Added individual handling of soundpacks per servertab.
+ Added that dropping a file from File Browser into an offline message will create a ts3file:// link. A few minor bbCodes are now usable too.
+ Added "close all but this" for chat tabs.
+ Added two notifications CLIENT_RENAMED_BY_YOU and CLIENT_RENAMED_BY_OTHER which were also included in our default soundpacks.
* Exported new function getClientLibVersionNumber to plugins API
* Changed paramaters of onServerLogEvent and onServerLogFinishedEvent in plugins API and Lua plugin scripts.
* Updated server log dialog to support new improved server logging.
* More detailed client logging for connection attempts.
* Crashdump dialogs lets you open the folder to the dump file instead of just copying the filename.
* Banner requests now consider the HTTP header "Cache-Control: no-cache".
* Updater autostarts client after successful update
* Improved connection quality information in statusbar.
* Added news ticker to client and updater.
- Fixed client issue when connected with multiple tabs and overwriting a file in filebrowser of inactive tab.
- Fixed some default_speech sound file issues. Some special sound files pointed to old targets.
- Fixed not respecting the i_group_sort_id for server/channel groups in virtual server edit dialog.
- Fixed some line breaks for copy & paste from chatlog.
- Fixed client can write in another opened chatab.
- Fixed showing false drop indicator frame after moving a channel spacer.
- Fixed showing "invalid client id" in "out of view" detection.
- Fixed renaming the channel tab if another channel gets a new name.
- Fixed false report "offline message sent" when permissions are insufficient.
- Fixed showing found receipients in autocompleter in "new offlinemessage" dialog. The search is triggered if receipient is not in the contact list.
- Fixed hiding clients system tray context menu when clicking outside.
- Fixed copying channel edit dialog description to clipboard. New Lines are no longer stripped off.
- Fixed whisper lamp shining blue instead red if whisper hotkey was pressed again before release delay was reached.
- Added missing whisper settings to contact defaults dialog.
- Bookmark folders no longer collapse when dragging & dropping.
- Added small delay when searching in the All-clients list window to prevent spamming the server with search requests.
- Fixed bug in tree drag&drop which made is possible to drag a wrong client into a channel.