TeamSpeak Client 64-bit  3.1.1
- Plugin API version updated to 22. Version 21 plugins will continue to work.
- New hotkey backend
* New Plugin API to allow plugins to "provide" new hotkey input
* Mouse Button 4 and 5 support on Linux
* Improved cross-platform keyboard key mapping to better handle keys on non US keyboards
* Fixed a bug that would cause the client to lose the ability to handle hotkeys on Mac after an update using the built-in updater
* Hotkeys created using Client 3.1.1 are not compatible with 126.96.36.199 or below
* Moved Gamepad and Joystick support from the client to a plugin. This plugin is available in myTeamSpeak and will be automatically installed.
- Improvements to Windows Audio Session sound backend
- Added some informative tooltips and dialogs to myTeamSpeak dialogs, trying to explain what "Stay logged in on this computer" and "Synchronization" features do, as this apparently caused some user confusion.
- Changed behavior in myTeamSpeak options page. Apply settings immediately instead of waiting for Apply/Ok click.
- Added openglblacklist.json trying to workaround broken OpenGL drivers of some graphic cards, forcing software renderer mode.
- Added help texts to sync item collision dialogs to explain how a collision happened and how to resolve it.
- TSDNS fixes to workaround issues with broken routers. Using Google DNS servers as fallback.
- Fixed channel subscriptions of non-existant channels bloating bookmark sync data. Bookmarks will auto-cleanup themselves on connect.
- Open external links in online addons browser widget in external browser.
- Limit channel auto-subscription to 500 channels to avoid exceeding maximum server packet size.
- Fixed filetransfer from password-protected channels.
- Fixed updater UAC detection on Windows.
- Treat empty profiles in plugin API guiConnect function as "use default profiles", fixing issue in Overwolf apps.
- Reimplemented plugin API call getBookmarkList, added demo code to test plugin
- Fixed crash in plugin API sendFile function when passing a nullptr as return code.
- Fixed opening the recovery key dialog from statusbar icon when sync data failed to decrypt.
- Increased settings.db version to 7 due to new hotkey backend.
- Fixed various crashes found through the crashdump upload system.
- Fixed third icon in badges setup dialog not showing the proper badge.
- Various fixes to importing pre-3.1 hotkeys.
- Fixed certain unicode characters in bookmark nickname to trigger the "unsaved changes" dialog even if there was no change. Closing the bookmarks dialog with "Ok" once will fix existing bookmarks.
- Fixed clearing cache during a running client session breaking badges.
- Fixed server- and clientlog filter list breaking on entries including linebreaks.
- Fixed port being ignored in bookmarks using IPv6 addresses.
- Added "Cancel" button to myTeamSpeak account setup dialog.
- Fixed pressing escape not deleting the key in a hotkey dialog created by the plugin API requestHotkeyDialog.
- Fixed a crash in the ClientQuery Plugin.
- When a style is uninstalled, the client now switches back to default.
- When a soundpack is uninstalled, the combobox for selection is now updated properly.
- Sound packs can now use relative paths again to reference to default sound pack files
- Default sound pack gets updated immediately upon installation through addon browser.
- Addons are now sorted by name in the addon options