SyncBack has established itself as world-class in the field of backup and synchronization software. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
- Backup - Protect your data.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files - Backup live documents.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required.
- FTP and Email - Online access.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private.
- Compression - Keep your files small.
- Automation - Set it and forget it.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options.
Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
# New Features
* Unicode: Can cope with filenames in any language.
* Unlimited filename lengths: No practical restriction on filename lengths.
* Selections and actions: Allows you to select, in detail, which files and folders to include in a backup. The options are far more powerful than was available in the old SyncBack. You can now also review the actions that will be performed and change them.
* Newer versions of Windows: Designed for and tested on all versions of Windows from XP to the latest Windows 8. SyncBackFree cannot be used on server versions of Windows. If you are using a server version of Windows you must use SyncBackSE or SyncBackPro.
* Interface: Shares the same user interface as the more modern SyncBackSE and SyncBackPro.
* Logging: Uses the same logging format as SyncBackSE and SyncBackPro which means you can easily find the errors and see what was copied and what was not.
* Portable: Old SyncBack used the Windows registry which meant it was not portable, i.e. you couldn't put it on a USB key and use it on another computer. This version is portable.
* Compression: Uses a modern compression component so compression is faster.
* FTP: Uses a modern FTP component so it works with a wider range of FTP servers.
* Much more...: Includes numerous other new features which you'll discover as you use the new version.