What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- New: Email services can be selected for easier email configuration
- New: -shutdownforce command line parameter
- New (Free): Can detect filename case changes as per SE and Pro. This fixes issue where identical files with different dates and times are not updated.
- Fixed: Path to event log DLL in registry corrected on 64-bit versions of Windows
- Fixed: On Vista the folder selection dialog would give child folder name twice if double-click folder and click Select Folder
- Fixed: Manifest file so that the compression DLL does not need to be registered
- Fixed: When zipping and log set to only warn if files missing then it was not recording a warning
- Fixed (Free): Profiles were being reset to use standard windows file copying method when program started
- Fixed (Free): EComponentError exception when choosing Revert to factory settings on some profile config windows
- Updated: When-Insert and When-Login,Logout profile settings window update to not show if background backups disabled
- Updated: Help file