Sublime Text 2.0.1
Sublime Text is a super fast and feature packed text and development editor. If you are going to be coding regularly you want to try this amazing editor (IDE). Following some of the great features that make Sublime Text stand out from other code editors:
- Multiple cursors: Once you have discovered multiple cursors you won't want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document at the same time.
- Vintage mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is to enable vintage mode.
- Lightning fast: This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command pallet: A great feature that allows you to reach about all functions of the editor via the keyboard. You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
- Package control: This add-on let's you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor.
- Keyboard input while dragging a selection will cancel the drag
- Improved backspace behavior when use_tab_stops and translate_tabs_to_spaces are true
- Improved shift+drag behavior
- Improved double click drag select behavior
- About Window shows the license key details
- Fixed a Goto Anything issue where pressing backspace could scroll the overlay incorrectly
- Fixed a crash triggered by double clicking in the Goto Anything overlay
- Fixed incorrect window position when dragging a tab in some scenarios
- Added missing toggle_preserve_case command
- word_wrap setting accepts "true" and "false" as synonyms to true and false
- OSX: Fixed System Preferences menu not working
- Linux: Added support for mice with more than 5 buttons
- Linux: Fixed an occasional graphical glitch when running under Unity