Songbird 0.3.1 Preview
Songbird is an open-source customizable music player.
It is integrated with these Web 2.0 services: mashTape, SHOUTcast Radio, Last.fm Scrobbling, and Songkick concert tickets. You can enhance Songbird with community-contributed plugins like Media Flow.
- Smart Playlists
- Built-In Web Browser
- Multi-language Support
- Automatic Updates
- Setup Assistant
- Custom User Interface
- Library Management
- Developer Support
Beta features include portable device support, metadata management, album artwork, and subscriptions.
Please note that the author has stopped supporting this program, but Nightingale is now available as an alternative.
The following Major Bugs were fixed with the 0.3.1 release:
* [Mac/Linux] Resizing Songbird can make it disappear/display weird (5286)
* [iContent-Disposition filename header are now quoted (5416)
* Bottom tabs made less ugly (5427)
* Find current track & play next track do not work for playlist/library (5490)
* First run dialog does not display list of add-ons or ok/cancel buttons (5493)
* Playlistplayback may overwrite wrong track on metadata update (5509)