SmartVizor Variable Data Printing Software 126.96.36.199
Variable-data printing(VDP), also known as variable-information printing(VIP), is a form of digital printing that can include on-demand printing, in which elements such as text, graphics and images may be changed from one printed piece to the next, without stopping or slowing down the printing process.
SmartVizor Variable Data Printing Software is a stand alone, powerful and extremely easy to use variable text printing application. It can be used for creating personalized communications and professional one to one documents. It is one of the least expensive full featured variable text printing solutions on the market. With SmartVizor Variable Data Printing Software, you can merge any design with any database and print on any printer.
- Easy to learn: It has a user-friendly interface and dynamic online training tools.
- Easy to use: Create VDP print jobs in minutes with extensive drag-and-drop functionalities.
- Fast:Cut down on production time with short set-up time and speedy print stream creation. Print high-volume mail merge fast with output optimization.
There are numerous different applications that this may be used for, but mainly it is used for direct marketing, customer relationship management, advertising, invoicing, brochures or postcard campaigns. For example, a set of personalized letters, each with the same basic layout, can be printed with a different name and address on each letter.
Key Features include:
- Barcode label printing software.
- Bill Statement Software, Security printing software.
- Template designer, data processor, printing, archive, email, fax.
Overall, SmartVizor Variable Data Printing Software is both professional and easy to use. It utilises the latest variable data printing technology and provides you with a quality product.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 188.8.131.52 of SmartVizor Variable Data Printing Software. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.