Sandra Lite 2016a (22.15)
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe (PCI Express), database, USB, USB2, 1394/Firewire, and so on.
* .Net native Vector support: (floating-point single/double) in latest 4.6 CLR RyuJIT. the CLR automatically uses AVX/SSE2 SIMD as supported by the CPU. (see .Net Vectors (CLR 4.6 RyuJIT) Performance article for more information).
* CPU Image Processing: Did not run SIMD code-paths (FMA, AVX, SSE2) only FPU resulting in low performance.
* GPGPU Image Processing: Minor performance optimisation for median/de-noise filter.
* GPGPU Crypto: SHA performance optimisations for nVidia cards in CUDA and OpenCL (SHA1 especially).
* Overall Score 2016: score may not generate in all cases.
* Windows 10: 1511 SDK update (build 10586 2015 November update).
* Website Change: Due to transition to WP links and feeds were broken.