What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- Fixed Windows 10 build 14942 "SBIE2205 Service not implemented: SetWindowLong8"
- Fixed Windows 10-64 build 14965 "SBIE1222 Error with security token: (C00000BB / 35)"
- Fixed Windows 10-32 build 14971 "SBIE1222 Error with security token: (C0000058 / 62)"
- Fixed incompatibility with latest Nvidia drivers & DirectX.
- guard64.dll added to templates.ini for Comodo.
- In Win 8.1-32, and 10-32, UAC was always checked and grayed in Run Any Program start.exe dialog box.
- Added OpenWinClass=SWFlash_PlaceHolderX to fix Flash failure to start on some videos.
- Fixed certificate revocation check error
- Temporary files are no longer created with copy/paste
- SbieCtrl now gets Sandboxie updates via https.
- ActivIdentity (and other manufacturers') secure smart cards (CAC) are now supported
- Fixed BSOD that can occur if your license has expired and you are using MS Office ClickToRun.
- Added "Always on Top" option to SbieCtrl View menu. This will keep the SbieCtrl window as the top-most window.
- Fixed elevated installer failure introduced in 5.14.