- SBIE1222 Error with security token: (C0000061 / 33) caused by KB3088195 (Win 10 KB3097617) distributed on 10/13/2015 has been fixed. This also fixes BSOD when using Flash in Firefox.
- Fixed several problems that could cause Chrome to crash in Windows 10.
- Added logins.json for Firefox and derivatives to templates.ini to enable Firefox passwords storage outside the sandbox.
- Back by popular demand, the print spooler (spoolsv.exe) blocks file writes to the system temp folder (windows\temp) and the user temp folder (\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp)
- Fixed problem that sometimes caused IE 11 to immediately exit if there are 3rd party applications injecting into iexplore.exe with Sandboxie (such as AV).