What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
RAMMap is a lightweight app that was specifically developed to analyze memory usage and allow you to save the data to your hard drive for later analysis.
In order to view and analyze processes RAMMap show you the data in a colour coded manner, so that you can easily understand which processes are active, on standby, modified or bad. It is also possible to view a list of all processes launched and the total amount of memory used, priority summary, physical pages and ranges, as well as file summary and details, such as path, size, physical address, file type, priority and image.
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list.
- Processes: process working set sizes.
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes.
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory.
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses.
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file.
- File Details: individual physical pages by file.
Overall, RAMMap is a handy app that has a relatively good response time. The interface is user-friendly and the app doesn’t consume large amounts of your system resources. If you need a better understanding of how Windows manages memory usage, then RAMMap is a good tool to have.