Rainlendar 2.1 Beta 37
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Time item output can show translated strings.
- Added Text item to the xml-skins.
- All skins have automatically tray icon even if they don't define one.
- Added minsizefromimage attribute to the image item for xml skins.
- Some more changes to the ftp-support in the network shared calendar.
- If the online file gets empty Rainlendar will automatically copy the files from offline file to it.
- Added "Hide upcoming tasks" to the context menu for the todo list.
- Localization fixes.
- Added a skinning tutorial to the manual.