Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 94
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Deleting one instance from a recurring event in the month view didn't work. Fixed.
- Split the "Visible calendars" filter to "Included calendars" and "Excluded calendars"
- Task in a schedule view was opened with the event editor. Fixed.
- Added auto-completion to the category text edit.
- The category list is now sorted on Linux and Mac too.
- Retrying without proxy is done now also if the proxy can be connected but if fails to return any data.
- The date format strings are now filtered for illegal characters to prevent crashing.
- Added topmargin and bottommargin for the schedule items which can be used to add extra space to the event area.
- You can now define the height and duration of one time item in the day and week views.
- Outlook's all day event's day is chosen from noon instead from midnight to allow some time zone adjustment.
- If a window defines included calendars they are selected automatically when creating a new event or task.