Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
o Localization fixes.
o Custom todo order and snooze didn't work correctly if event or task id had '/'-char. Fixed.
o Fixed keyboard shortcuts for the window selection.
o Tasks created with QuickAdd have due date only if the string contains one.
o QuickAdd set end date incorrectly. Fixed.
o "Copy To..." didn't save the events permamently. Fixed.
o Added a check to make sure that at least a window or the tray icon is visible.