Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The time offset for the initial calendar wasn't initialized so if could contain a random value.
- Creating events with the quick add near the end of the month sometimes caused invalid dates.
- Deleting events from Lua script could cause a crash.
- Transferring the backup files between different computers works better now.
- Possibility to add custom audio as an alarm is now disabled for calendars which don't support it.
- For performance reasons the alarm window will disable automatic updating if it containse more than 10 visible alarms.
- Time offset now adjusts the weekday correctly for the weekly recurring events and tasks.