Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 99
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- The visual category can now be used to overwrite only the base appearance and the icons can come from the event's category.
- The alarm is now limited to 28 days before the event when saving events to Google Calendar.
- Added an advanced option to keep the editor open while the event is written to the calendar.
- Fixed crash bug when a recurring task was set to December and written to RTM.
- It is now possible to use a localized help file too.
- The skin menu was opened in incorrect location. Fixed.
- The initial value of the font scale is automatically reduced if the DPI settings on Windows are > 100.
- Added option for the Outlook calendar to read the birthdays from contacts.
- The todo dialog prevents setting the start time after the due time.
- Cancelling a task will automatically dismiss the alarm too if it has one.
- Password fields show the amount of stars equal to the password length.