Rainlendar  2.14 Beta 148
* Alarms were not sometimes immediately removed from the alarm window after the due date was changed.
* Timezone in the calendar file was not converted correctly to the target zone so Rainlendar sometimes showed incorrect times for events.
* Buttons remained in the options dialog if the tab was changed from the calendars when something was selected in the list.
* Added "Click through" to the window settings dialog
* Edit control was shown for hidden windows if shown from a lua script.
* Dialogs are set to topmost too if the calendar window position is topmost.
* Outlook.com events are read for the next 4 months (which is the server's limit).
* Added option to fade all windows at once with mouse over.
* Some foreign characters were not read correctly from the iCalendar files.
* Refreshing windows that are "On bottom" should not open them on top anymore.
* Mac iCal events were sometimes shown incorretly as daily instead yearly.
* On right edge the tooltip was opened downwards even though there were more room at the top of the screen.