Rainlendar 2.14 Beta 148
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* Alarms were not sometimes immediately removed from the alarm window after the due date was changed.
* Timezone in the calendar file was not converted correctly to the target zone so Rainlendar sometimes showed incorrect times for events.
* Buttons remained in the options dialog if the tab was changed from the calendars when something was selected in the list.
* Added "Click through" to the window settings dialog
* Edit control was shown for hidden windows if shown from a lua script.
* Dialogs are set to topmost too if the calendar window position is topmost.
* Outlook.com events are read for the next 4 months (which is the server's limit).
* Added option to fade all windows at once with mouse over.
* Some foreign characters were not read correctly from the iCalendar files.
* Refreshing windows that are "On bottom" should not open them on top anymore.
* Mac iCal events were sometimes shown incorretly as daily instead yearly.
* On right edge the tooltip was opened downwards even though there were more room at the top of the screen.