Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- "No sound" option was reset to default alarm after refresh.
- The end/due time was always read from the start time field.
- Added possibility to define if the CalDAV server supports events, tasks or both.
- Reading dates from RTM did not do timezone conversion correctly.
- When smartly hidden the today window gets hidden if it doesn't show tasks and only the event list is empty.
- The offline copy was not read immediately after startup.
- Color mapping in Google Calendar did not work correctly when offline copy was enabled.
- Reordering Google subtasks did not work.
- Resetting the dismiss time for tasks was not actually removing the information from the ics file.
- When multiple alarms are triggered at the same time the executable for each of them gets ran.