Rainlendar 2.12 Beta 135
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The status and priority filters in the manager did not work in other languages.
- The time is now written to the template too (but only if it is changed before the template is saved).
- The drawing order of the skin items can be defined with "zorder".
- The opacity of the background in Shadow4 can be changed from the settings.
- It's possible to disable the alarm sound for a individual event.
- The calendar can be defined with the quickadd by enclosing the name in '[' and ']': e.g. "Summary [Calendar]"
- Added skin info caching for r2skin files which makes the options dialog open faster.
- The today window is activated by default if the skin is selected in the simple mode.
- The font face for the windows can be overridden in Options->Advanced->Font face
- Fixes to the CalDAV support to make it compatible with Synology server.
- Moving tasks as the first item in Google Tasks did not work.