PowerArchiver 11.60 RC1
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Support for extracting ZIPX JPEG format, PowerArchiver becomes only application after WinZip 12 to fully support ZIPX format.
* Memory usage improvements - up to 1 MB less memory used.
* Faster explorer view.
* PA uses ZIP as default compression when PA has not been run.
* Spanning now enabled when Queue is used.
* #1536 - Issue with compressing unicode files in non-english Windows (such as Chinese versions of Windows).
* #1533 - File format selection resets when open dialogue is used to select new filename.
* #1501 - FTP profile selection in backup gets reset.
* #1524 - Issue with 7zip and encrypt filename option.
* #1520 - Spanning is available when PAE encryption is selected.
* #1521 - Update save window does not always default to my documents.
* #1517 - Some Pro options still available when registered as Standard license.
* #1525 - Mount Virtual DVD option not showing up in shell.
* #1507 - Other PA settings not saved if PA is restarted after registration.
* #1513 - Right click menu not showing in backup list.