PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
# Improved RAR engine
– Increased speed of RAR engine by 15% on average.
# PASTARTER Windows 8 compatibility
– PASTARTER (Queue) now works under Windows 8.
# Better look for Windows Classic theme
– We improved the look of some windows if Windows classic theme is running. They look slightly different now depending on OS you have installed.
# Improved Test Archives Tool
– Better detection of broken archives.
# Added option to not install Patchbeam for Enterprise users
– Added option to not install Patchbeam for Enterprise users.
# Improved Simple mode
– Simple mode now shows FTP/Burner tabs.
# Added SFX creation support in shell
– Added support for creating SFX’s via Windows shell.
# Various other improvements
– Over 25 fixes/improvement