phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug #3059311 [import] BIGINT field type added to table analysis
- [core] Update library PHPExcel to version 1.7.4
- bug #3062455 [core] copy procedures and routines before tables
- bug #3062455 [export] with SQL, export procedures and routines before tables
- bug #3056023 [import] USE query not working
- bug #3038193 [display] Error when editing row with GEOMETRY column
- bug #3062454 [interface] Display routines/events also when no tables are defined
- support ARIA storage engine as well as its previous name MARIA