phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Recent tables list always empty
- Do not translate "Open Document" in export settings
- List of tables is missing after expanding in the navigation frame
- Warnings about reserved word for many non reserved words
- Exporting row selection, resulted by ORDER BY query
- Cookies must be enabled past this point
- "Browse foreign values" search filter / page selector not working
- NOW() function incorrectly selected (partial regression)