phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
Fix an issue where $cfg['Servers'][$i]['AllowNoPassword'] is ignored (PMASA-2017-8).
Show all databases in dropdown selector, including the current one.
Better defaults when creating a multi-field foreign key.
Improved support for TokuDB.
Improved handling of LoginCookieValidity, this should improve certain cases where users were getting logged out prematurely.
Fix an error that could occur when copying a database (related to pmadb/Configuration Storage metadata).
Fixed OpenDocument exports.
Fixed alignment of NULL values.
Removed error message about client and server version mismatch.
Compatibility fixes when running under HHVM 3.18.
Fix the version check when curl is incorrectly configured.
Change the default export setting for Excel files; now the default is to include column names in the first row. This is always configurable with $cfg['Export']excel_columns'].
Log failed authentication attempts to syslog (useful for parsing by fail2ban, for example).
Add filtering for the database list.
Add table filtering to the database 'Structure' tab.
Add support for exporting user settings as a config.inc.php snippet.
Add option to delete settings from browser storage.
Changes to the JSON import and export format to better follow the JSON specification, however this breaks.
compatibility with older versions. See https://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/import_export.html#json.
Support for IPv6 proxies.
Allow more connection parameters for the controluser connection.
Rename 'Relations' to 'Relationships' in many places as it's a more correct term.
More documentation for export configuration options.
Remove support for Swekey authentication.
Remove support for old, unsupported versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.