phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
# Changes in the behavior of previous version:
* Changed the suggested text in the query window for delete queries to avoid accidental data loss.
* Re-introduce a page which shows the output of phpinfo().
# Fixes :
* Parsing of SQL queries with the BINARY function.
* Syntax error when adding or changing TIMESTAMP columns with default value as NULL.
* Broken "Edit" and "Export" links in the Routines tab.
* Creating a new user on older MariaDB servers.
* Format button in the SQL tab broken.
* Fixes for PHP 7.1.
* Problems with MySQL servers running with `lower_case_names=2`.
* Fixes for several PHP notices/warnings being shown.