phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Error using UNION query
- Transformations overview not reachable
- Js freezes in the management of replication
- Query fails when using aliases after ordering result
- Adding columns in table creation clears existing columns
- Requires wildcard EXECUTE/ALTER ROUTINE on DB to allow Procedures to be executed by user
- Adding a column when creating a table does not propagate index info
- Unable to execute create procedure statement from query window