phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Can't edit updatable view when searching
- Missing refresh by deleting databases
- Drizzle server charset notice
- Filtering database names includes empty groupings
- Does not display or manipulate bit(64) fields appropriately
- Unneeded navi panel refresh
- SSL redirects to port 80
- DROP DATABASE displays wrong database name
- Running delete query asks for confirmation but says it was already executed
- Accessibility: Images without Alt nor title attribute