phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding (clarify the doc)
- Missing hints when changing a column's structure
- Cannot select foreign value in Search
- gzip export is not actually compressed with mod_deflate
- query analysis doesn't launch in status monitor
- Add pmahomme icon credits (FamFamFam silk icon set)
- Table structure statistics "Space usage" caption too small for l10n
- Wrong tabindex when inserting rows
- varchar field not truncated in table browse mode
- Opening database should expand it in the navigation menu
- (performance) Removed ShowTooltip directive
- Exporting huge Tables causes memory-Problems