# FILE MANAGER
- Archive directory tree is shown in navigation sidebar while browsing an archive (above Bookmarks) and can be used for navigation or quick exploration of archive directory structure.
- Added Expand/collapse archive tree toggle in quick history menu, allowing quick inspection of directory structure inside the archive.
- In-archive breadcrumb improved, now showing list of directories from nodes dropdown menu, consistently with filesystem breadcrumb section.
- File browser now shows .exe icons on Windows.
- Can now set starting directory in Options > Settings > Advanced: last visited (default), computer's root, desktop, home, custom (user selected directory).
- Fixed showing directories even if omitted in archive TOC.
- Fixed sorting files without extensions.
- Various fixes and improvements.